Reference code: 50022576/50025189
Team leader (m/f/d) Software Design
2/10/2023 - 8/10/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- coordinates the work of a software design team
- tunes SW designs for software-intensive systems (e.g. ADAS, automotive connectivity, embedded software development, cyber security, data science)
- establishes methods within the organisation
- takes over the functional and disciplinary leadership of colleagues in software development
- supports acquisition activities, builds a client network and helps shape team strategies
- is responsible for reporting within FEV and to the customer up to managing director level
- consulting, (vehicle) start-ups and project ramp-ups support at our customers' sites within the scope of business trips
- manages quotation preparation, price calculation and capacity planning
- plans staffing needs and staff deployment
YOU have …
- a successfully completed degree in computer science, engineering or a comparable course of study
- several years of professional experience in the field of software development in the automotive industry
- experience in system design/SW design in the field of drive, driver assistance, telematics or infotainment
- relevant experience in SW design and SW architecture with C/C++ or Java as well as in CI/CD-based development processes
- ideally experience with DevOps and a project management certification
- lateral leadership competence in teams or projects with more than 15 people
- very good knowledge of English and German (written and spoken)
- experience with agile and conventional process models
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.