Reference code: 50025771_FEV_Niederlande
Project engineer (m/f/d) application electric powertrain
2/9/2023 - 8/9/2023
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the application of electric vehicles (powertrain) up to series production on the test bench, the HiL and in the vehicle
- You apply HV components (VCU, inverter, BMS etc.)
- You plan test drives, test supervision and evaluation and also carry them out
- You implement and validate functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering and mechanical engineering or a comparable degree
- You are interested in the subject of drive systems for electric vehicles
- You have gained experience in the application with INCA and with development in MATLAB/Simulink
- You have good written and spoken English and German skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.