Reference code: 50026265
(Senior) Project Manager (m/w/d) Product Management Electric Powertrains and Charging Systems
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
2/8/2023 - 8/8/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage large development projects in the field of system development and integration of electric drives during the acquisition phase ("Project manager early phase, PrEP")
- You take over the acquisition of new projects
- You coordinate with customers
- You follow up on current offers
- You are responsible for the compliance and continuous improvement of all processes relevant to product management
- You are responsible for the calculation and evaluation of projects with regard to innovation and expandability
- You carry out market and competition analyses as well as adaptation of the acquisition strategy
- You are the interface between sales and technology
- You take care of maintaining constant customer contact
- You design and coordinate project approaches
- Presenting FEV and the division-specific complete vehicle portfolio to customers, at trade conferences, trade fairs, etc. is also one of your tasks.
- You have a degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- You have several years of significant professional experience as a project manager (m/f/d) or product manager (m/f/d)
- You have a good overall understanding of electrical drive systems
- You have experience in proactive customer management as well as an entrepreneurial mindset and positive attitude
- You have a great passion for project management and product management as well as a strong will to create within the given possibilities
- You have a strong personality and are self-confident
- You have an understanding of the specifics of different cultures
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have a good network within FEV and knowledge of FEV-specific processes.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.