Reference code: 50024542_50024543_FEV_Niederlande
Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d) for the integration of AUTOSAR SW
2/7/2023 - 8/7/2023
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You design, implement and verify software components using (embedded) C, C++ and MATLAB/Simulink
- You configure, integrate and take responsibility for the release and maintenance of Classic or Adaptive AUTOSAR stacks in terms of continuous integration
- You integrate software for different target platforms
- You perform all integration-related steps, such as compiling and linking, flashing and integration testing in a DevOps cloud environment
- You support our agile software department and their teams in projects
- You like to lead technical discussions with customers and suppliers
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You already have some professional experience in automotive software development with AUTOSAR, dSPACE, TargetLink and MATLAB/Simulink
- You possess expert knowledge in the field of software development for embedded systems, ideally in embedded C
- You are experienced in AUTOSAR Classic development
- You have experience with Adaptive AUTOSAR and ideally with C++ and Python and working methods like DevOps and Scrum
- You have a good command of German (min. B1) and English (C1), both written and spoken
- You are very responsible, have good analytical skills and an independent way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.