Reference code: 50026551
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Simulation engineer for electrified powertrains
Professionals, Young Professional
2/2/2023 - 8/2/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You create physical powertrain models for concept studies, to verify and validate application software and to support virtual calibration
- You create model functions to control the powertrain relevant components
- You integrate the test object into the simulation environment, execute test cases and perform the simulation analysis
- You create an environment model for the control of a component- / system test bench
- You perform the commissioning and calibration activities of the simulation models in a XiL environment (SiL, MiL, HiL, etc.)
- You evaluate, report and present your findings
- You provide support in the development of processes and methods
- You have completed engineering studies in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable education
- You have good general knowledge of the powertrain system
- You bring experienced in powertrain simulation, thus also in handling the required simulation tools
- Ideally, you bring some experience in the field of test bench control
- Your English language is at a good level, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of the German language, both written and spoken, is an advantage
- You bring a high degree of flexibility, commitment, and ability to work under pressure to the table
- You are a team player, but also have an independent and autonomous way of working
- Ideally, you have a driving license class B
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.