Reference code: 50026495
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Systems Engineering E-Mobility
1/27/2023 - 7/27/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are part of a team that develops and implements complex technical systems in the field of e-mobility
- The systems include the electric powertrain and its subsystems, but also connected systems
- You take over the development of requirements and architecture for these systems
- You document your results in common tools for requirements management and architecture development
- You have successfully completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a related field of study
- You are highly interested in electric propulsion systems
- You are capable of analyzing and solving complex problems on your own
- You have experience in function or systems development
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.