Reference code: 50023677
Global Key User (m/f/d) SAP CO
1/3/2023 - 7/3/2023
FEV Service Management GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You complement our SAP CO team as an experienced technical contact person (m/f/d) for the local SAP CO key users in the companies
- You conduct training for local key users
- You develop CO concepts together with the team and the business process owner
- You are responsible for the analysis, optimization and further development of group-wide controlling processes
- You are responsible for the design, automation and standardisation of analyses and reports
- You develop solutions for further digitalisation in Controlling
- You work on the conception and implementation of training courses
- You create and update process documentation
- You work on migration and testing
- You work closely with other SAP key users
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics with a focus on finance/controlling, computer science/business informatics or a comparable qualification
- You have good SAP CO knowledge as a key user (m/f/d) or in a consulting environment
- You have experience in SAP implementation projects
- You have ideally already gained some management experience
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You are quick on the uptake and have a very good understanding of processes
- You have a reliable and independent way of working as well as organisational skills
- You are a communicative person and work in a goal-oriented and structured manner
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.