Reference code: 50018745/50023255/50023256
System architect (m/f/d) for Model-Based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart
1/3/2023 - 7/3/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- aligns system requirements of software-intense systems (e.g. driving assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, driving dynamics controls, infotainment applications)
- designs system and software architectures according to established architectural design patterns
- models requirements and architecture (dynamic and static) in UML/SysML
- defines and retrieves suited quality indicators for architecture evaluation
- takes on subproject lead tasks
- provides technical support of acquisition of new projects
- takes on the technical instruction of new project team members
- supports consulting, project ramp-up and transfer of results (e.g. method implementation/training and vehicle commissioning) also on customer site
YOU have …
- successfully completed studies in informatics, physics or engineering science
- long-term professional experience in systems engineering for automotive applications
- experience with requirements development and elicitation with all stakeholders
- professional experience with design of software and system architecture for drivetrain, driving assistance, telematics or infotainment according to established architectural design patterns
- know-how about dynamic and static archtitecture elements and capability to optimize exisiting archtecture designs with respect to defined quality criteria
- experience with UML and/or SysML and in system modelling and simulation
- experience with stakeholder management, good communication skills and the willingness to takeover responsibility
- ideally knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO26262, ISTQB/ISO29119), of development processes for embedded systems and experience in vehicle networks advantageous
- business fluent German and English skills
- a willingness for personal advancement within the FEV career paths
- a structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.