Reference code: 50026251
Project Manager (m/f/d) energy management
12/19/2022 - 6/19/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for conception, development and verification of new solutions for the networking and control of energy management systems
- You prepare specifications
- You optimize system concepts and control architecture between energy generation systems, consumers and storage media
- You prepare presentations and internal and external presentation of project results
- You steer and cooperate in acquisition processes
- You have completed university studies in the field of energy technology, information technology or electrical engineering
- You already gained several years of professional experience in the field of conceptual design, layout and control in the energy sector
- You provide current in-depth knowledge of the energy sector, producers, consumption, storage options and their connection
- You have good MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Your German and English skills are fluent (written and spoken C1)
- You are a proactive and independent worker
- You have a structured and conscientious way of working
- You are a team player, creative and responsible
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.