Reference code: STS_2022_36
Mechanical / Electrical Engineer / Technician / Technical Editor (m/f/d) Documentation team (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Documentation for test engineering installations, devices and software solutions as well as for complete test benches from the field of electromobility / powertrain.
- Recording of test engineering installations and systems in customer projects for the preparation of project documentation
- Preparation of or support in the preparation of risk assessments for devices and test engineering installations as well as for complete test benches from the field of electromobility / powertrain
- Documentation and transparent presentation of the added value of hardware and software solutions developed at FEV
- Preparation and maintenance of instructions, training documents and tutorials for the operation of the equipment and software in digital form
- Preparation of documents for issuing declarations of incorporation and EC/EU declarations of conformity
- Completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or completed training as a state-certified technician or as a technical writer with experience in mechanical and / or plant engineering.
- Several years of practical work experience as a technical writer
- Knowledge of functional safety (EN ISO 13849, EN 61508)
- Experience in working with editing systems
- Experience with battery test benches is an advantage
- very good expression in German and English
- proficient in all common MS Office applications
You bring along a high degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience, enjoy working with a team, but also recognise yourself in an independent and self-reliant way of working.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.