Reference code: 50026155
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery Cell
12/8/2022 - 6/8/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You screen, analyse, evaluate and select battery cell and system technologies
- You specify battery cell and component requirements
- You supervise the benchmarking and characterisation of battery cells and modules
- You create test specifications of cell tests inside and outside FEV
- You develop the analytical capabilities of cells within FEV
- You ensure the technical quality in battery projects
- You undertake occasional project-related travels
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, materials science or chemistry
- You have specialist knowledge in the field of battery cell and system technology, ideally about the functioning of various cell chemistries and components.
- You also have experience in the field of electrical, mechanical and thermal behaviour of battery cells, cell ageing and safety as well as cell testing and chemical characterisation. Characterisation
- You have good computer skills (Office package, Uniplot, MATLAB/Simulink, Python)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German > B1
- You are communicative and innovative
- You are flexible, committed and able to work under pressure, team-oriented and have an independent and structured way of working.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.