Reference code: 50011423
Experienced engineer (m/f) Diesel Emissions/Combustion
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,000 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Serial calibration and optimization of emissions/combustion of Diesel engines in adsorption mode on engine test bench
- Processing, presentation and discussion of work results internally and externally
- Technical and financial project controlling for ongoing projects in the area of combustion/emissions
- Mentoring / training of junior engineers
- Development of application guidelines, support of knowledge measurement in the area of combustion
- Graduate of technical studies or similar technical formation
- Several years of experience in the area of Diesel engine thermodynamics as well as emission/combustion topics on engine test bench side
- Ideally good knowledge about light-duty and heavy-duty Diesel legislation
- Good knowledge about application software and hardware (ETAS Inca) as well as typical ECU-functionalities
- Good Russian & English skills (written and spoken)
- Driving license class BE as well as relevant driving experience
- Team player with proactive attitude
- Flexibility and work dedication, possibly participation to test trips
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.