Reference code: 50026044
Project Manager (m/f/x) Virtual Calibration for Hybrid Powertrains
Aachen, Aldenhoven, Alsdorf
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You lead (technically and organizationally) projects and/or sub-projects in the virtual series calibration of propulsion control units
- You will develop new or improved use cases for virtual calibration, working closely with modeling and application experts to define requirements for plant models
- You find improvement potentials in control processes for the automation of test sequences at the HiL and guide the project team in the implementation
- You are responsible for processing calibration packages and test scopes on XiL test benches as well as supplementary vehicle tests, also on test drives.
- You are happy to take on the most complex tasks yourself. - You present results to the customer in German and English and ensure that the agreed deadlines are met
- You work a highly motivated and experienced team with development opportunities in a flexible environment and different propulsion systems & topologies and vehicle types from a wide range
- You have successfully completed engineering or scientific degree (MSc level)
- You already gained >1 year of experience in a technical project manager and/or lead technical engineer role
- You have expert knowledge and system understanding in the field of combustion engines and hybrid drives as well as programming
- You have knowledge in the field of engine application / calibration as well as modeling is required
- You have experience in development with MATLAB/Simulink
- You have good written and spoken English and German skills and have experience with MS Office
- You have a high degree of creativity, flexibility, resilience and commitment
- You are distinct team orientation in combination with independent and autonomous working style
- You are willing to travel and valid class B driver's license
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.