Reference code: STS_2022_32
Software UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
You will be involved in the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
As a leading company in this field, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes high-quality software products and solutions that are used by customers worldwide.
As a UX/UI Designer (m/f/d), you shape the look & feel of our software solutions. You enjoy putting yourself in the user's shoes and perfecting the user experience. You are involved in all phases of software development, from mock-up to prototype to production solution - your focus is on the design and implementation of modern and intuitive user interfaces. As a member of an agile team, you will be in close communication with project/product managers, as well as developers and testers.
We work agilely in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- Completed studies / completed apprenticeship in media design / design or informatics / IT.
- Several years of experience in design of modern user interfaces
- An excellent sense for good design
- Pleasure in optimizing the user experience
- Experienced handling of common design tools
- Experience in programming with front-end technologies such as Angular, Blazor and HTML is a plus
- An agile mindset and familiarity with Scrum
- Confident handling of tools such as GitHub, Confluence and Jira
- Very good knowledge of the German as well as the English language, both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.