Reference code: 50025851
Project Engineer (m/f/d) BMS Calibration
11/25/2022 - 5/25/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop and optimize the BMS calibration with INCA and/or CANape to meet the customer's requirements
- You utilize modeling, simulation as well as analytical methods in calibration development and document the procedures
- You organize, support and coordinate testing activities for validating the calibration, analyze them and report the results
- You flash the BMS software/datasets and debug them
- You are in a constant exchange with internal and external project members
- You support the teams vehicle and test bench as well as HiL testing
- You go on business trips abroad to support in various projects on-site
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or mechanical engineering
- You have professional experience in the specification, integration and calibration of battery management systems (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape and CDNG)
- You have experience with tools/scripts for data evaluation and simulation (UniPlot, MDA etc.)
- You have very good knowledge of high voltage and 48V batteries as wel as their operation in the vehicle
- Ideally, you have knowledge of cell chemistry and aging mechanisms
- You have very good English and German language skills as well as MS Office experience
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team as well as independently, good communication skills and a structured, solution-oriented approach to work
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.