Reference code: STS_2022_31
Software Testmanager (m/f/d) (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
You will be involved in the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
As a leading company in this field, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes high-quality software products and solutions that are used by customers worldwide.
As a Software Test Manager (m/f/d), you will actively contribute to the quality assurance of our software solutions. You are involved in all phases of software development - here your focus is on the creation, configuration and further development of the test framework. As a member of an agile team, you will be in close contact with project/product managers and developers.
We work agilely in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- Completed study / completed apprenticeship in informatics or IT.
- Several years of experience with the setup, operation and further development of software test automation
- Broad knowledge in using the test frameworks Ranorex and Selenium
- Experience in programming with C#
- Prior knowledge in the application of methods such as Scrum as well as CMMI or A-SPICE
- Confident in the use of tools such as GitHub, Confluence and Jira
- Experience in the application of CI systems such as Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Very good knowledge of the German as well as the English language in word and writing
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.