Reference code: 50026013
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Softwarecoordination for E-Mobility
Professionals, Young Professional
11/23/2022 - 5/23/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the team "Calibration E-Mobility Systems"
- You coordinate the SW changes
- You are responsible for the planning of software releases and the software maturity level
- You work on evaluation and requirements internally and externally
- You engage in the coordination with customers regarding software requirements and how individual features work
- You are responsible for the scheduling of software delivery and information exchange with the costumers
- You have completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or a comparable subject
- You already have know-how in the field of software development and application
- You have good knowledge of how the drive train of motor vehicles works, especially PHEV
- You already have experience with the programming language C;C++;C#, Python
- Your English and German skills are good and you have a good knowledge of MS Office products
- You can work independently and goal-oriented
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.