Reference code: 50022_BI_30
Student Assistant (m/f/d) /Intern (m/f/d)/ Thesis - Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing
11/18/2022 - 5/18/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- works in the specification and automation of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
- assists in the execution of automated and manual tests
- creates test reports, performs problem analyses and follows up on quality defects found
- assists in the construction and configuration of hardware-in-the-loop (HiL) systems
YOU have …
- started a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable degree programme
- knowledge of the functioning of automotive EE systems (control units, bus systems, sensors)
- knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Python, CAPL)
- good written and spoken German and English skills
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- interest in long-term work in the subject area of hardware-in-the-loop
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.