Reference code: 50025957
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Automotive SPICE for E-Mobility
11/16/2022 - 5/16/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are part of a team that develops and implements complex technical systems in the field of e-mobility
- You take over the development and piloting of processes such as requirements specification, architecture development or verification and validation according to the A-SPICE standard
- You accompany the roll-out of processes in system and software development projects in the automotive industry
- You document your work in the usual process management tools and present it to the management
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study
- You are interested in the topic of process development and are willing to represent the topic to the development teams and to the management
- You have the ability to analyze and solve complex problems independently
- You have already gained experience in function or system development
- In addition, you already have some experience with functional safety according to ISO 26262
- You have already gained initial experience with A-SPICE and have experience with tools such as Doors, Polarion or in-step
- You are fluent in English (B2) and German (C1)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.