Reference code: 50025951
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery System Engineering
Aachen, Alsdorf, Heilbronn, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
11/16/2022 - 12/16/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You'll be placed within the battery system engineering team at FEV which focuses on developing battery system solutions from cell and concept selection into series production.
- You are battery system engineering in customer projects mainly focusing on automotive and stationary battery storages
- You take over the project lead in battery development projects
- You select suitable battery cells according to customer requirements
- You calculate high-level battery requirements (voltage levels, currents, power availability, energy, ...)
- You establish and develop battery system requirements in close coordination with the customer
- You work closely with simulation, design, electrical development teams
- You take over the requirements management
- Customer contact in the quotation phase is also part of your tasks
- You support the battery assembly workshop with regard to the cell welding process.
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering
- You have two years' experience in battery development either in industry or in an industry-related university institute
- You have a profound knowledge of automotive traction battery components
- You have already gained initial experience in development processes
- You have a good command of MS Office
- You have initial experience in requirements management processes
- You also have a quick perception, independent working style and flexibility and enjoy working in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.