Reference code: 50025920/50026238
Development Engineer (m/f/d) E-Drive & E/E high-voltage
11/15/2022 - 5/15/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You work on projects in the area of E-Drive & E/E
- You create electrical/electronic system architectures for the powertrain in electric vehicles of all vehicle classes
- You take over the creation and evaluation of system requirements
- You carry out measurements and evaluate them
- You take part in business trips at home and abroad
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- You bring several years of professional experience in the field of electrical engineering with you
- You have sound knowledge and experience in the high-voltage, field of e-drives and electronics
- You have project experience in the development of high-voltage systems in the automotive environment
- You work and act independently, in a structured and solution-oriented manner
- You bring with you a distinctive demand for quality as well as a strong customer focus
- You are confident in dealing with customers
- You speak and write good German and English
- You are also willing to travel and work abroad and have a class B driver's licence.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.