Reference code: 50022_BI_18
Student Assistant (m/f/d), Internship or Thesis in the field of Vehicle E/E
11/15/2022 - 5/15/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- would like to get to know the exciting and diverse development environment of vehicle electrics/electronics
- participates in the design and implementation of new vehicle functions
- takes on responsible tasks in E/E system development
- would like to do internships or thesis work in a practical development environment
- wants to be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious development team with a scientific background
- would like to develop skills in a forward-looking professional environment
YOU have …
- started a degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, computer science or similar
- at least 4 semesters of study experience
- basic knowledge of automotive engineering and/or automotive electronics as well as the use of common development tools
- very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- willingness to learn new technologies & development tools and are communicative and as well as creative in finding solutions
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.