Sales Expert Benchmark Services (m/f/d)
Aachen, Cologne, Munich
FEV Consulting GmbH
WHAT WE DO - AND WHY
FEV Consulting is the FEV Group's technology-driven top management consultancy. We act as a guide between strategy development and product realization in today's global environment. We do not simply work for companies, but for our customers - people who want to move society forward. That's why we develop and optimize technical product concepts with our focus on customer benefit, feasibility, sustainability and profitability.
We are looking for committed team players. Together with us and our customers, you will actively shape the future of mobility and the energy industry. You can expect a varied and exciting working day filled with challenging questions to tackle. You will be joining a strong, collaborative team and will benefit from our international and interdisciplinary environment.
Join our growing benchmarking team and help us to continuously grow our customer base and expand our benchmark services.
- You are responsible for developing and processing sales leads for our Global FEV Benchmarking
- You create, negotiate and close offers and are responsible for organising and leading corresponding meetings with customers
- You are responsible for coordinating the technical content of our offers with other departments
- You develop our existing benchmark services and expand them further
- You plan our benchmark programs and coordinate with individual stakeholders; in addition, you are responsible for handling billing processes
- You are responsible for developing and executing marketing activities such as newsletters, webinars and social media postings
- You design and maintain our web store, website and benchmark database as well as our CRM system
- You have a commercial or technical education and have gained practical sales experience, or you have a degree in industrial engineering and have gained practical sales experience
- You have a background in the automotive and commercial vehicle industry
- Ideally, you have some professional experience in the field of performance testing and/or benchmarking
- You are experienced in dealing with international customers and you have the ability to speak and write in English fluently
- You are a team player with very good communication skills, a high level of commitment and an interest in future technologies
- You have very good MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and preferrably also SAP skills
- You have experience working with databases and web store
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
An appreciative and contemporary corporate culture
We want to create a positive working environment. In our international teams, you work flexibly on sustainable topics. Through our open feedback culture, you can really help shape the company. We are made up of diverse personalities who love to celebrate our successes together. We work in flat hierarchies and have an open-door policy from student to CEO because we think that rigid hierarchies are yesterday's news. We also give you the freedom to grow personally and professionally. Because we want to actively support you on your career path, we offer a mentoring program for all colleagues.
Diverse career prospects
You can shape your career with us according to your own ideas. We give you the time and space to develop your potential at home or abroad at one of our many locations. Internal and external training opportunities allow you to discover or perfect your strengths.
We are convinced that only a satisfied team can perform outstanding work. That's why we trust you to contribute to the company in a flexible and self-organized way. We do not have a classic consultant week. A good balance between office and remote work supports you in organizing your professional life and free time in a flexible way.
With us, you will receive the classic benefits such as 30 days of vacation, capital-forming benefits (i.e. retirement plans), employee discounts and sabbaticals. However, we are constantly expanding these benefits, because appreciation means more to us than just offering the bare minimum. For example, we have just introduced JobRad bicycle leasing for all our employees and are already working on more new ideas!