Reference code: 50025914
HR Project Specialist (m/f/d) IT Department
11/11/2022 - 5/11/2023
FEV Service Management GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You drive the competency and culture change in global IT
- You standardize the global job descriptions of IT positions
- Together with the IT Leadership Team, you define (new) roles that are required for a modern and up-to-date IT orientation and support the implementation of these roles (communication, training / training paths, career paths, etc.)
- You develop and track career paths for global IT employees
- You coordinate and document training for IT employees worldwide
- You always keep an eye on the skills and development potential of the global IT staff
- You are in close coordination with local and global HR and Hiring Managers (global recruiting interface) and have all open IT positions as well as individual recruiting processes on your radar
- You are responsible for reporting on global workforce planning (FTE and headcount)
- You perform salary benchmarks
- You have a global role and report to the Global Head of Digitalization & Transformation
- You have ideally gained experience in a similar role
- You have already worked in HR project management in a corporate environment or a globally distributed organization
- You bring experience in HR-related reporting and controlling, such as vacancies and headcount, training activities, skills pools, career paths, etc.
- You find it easy to collaborate and prioritize in multiple projects
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and ideally have experience with (reporting) dashboards
- Your English skills are very good
- You have very good communication skills, a focused, organized and accurate way of working, an eye for detail and reliability
- You have a proactive mindset and are results-oriented
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.