Reference code: 500_22_BM_24
Student assistant/intern/graduate student (m/f/d) in the field of drivability calibration
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the support and supervision of vehicle measurements on the road and on the test track
- You provide support in the evaluation of test drives
- You work for the development of independent evaluations of test drives
- You are accountable for the vehicle preparation and coordination of test operations
- You support the team in the optimization of test and evaluation processes
- You provide evaluation and graphical processing of measurement data
- You support the team in the preparation of costumer presentations
- You are open to write your project, bachelor or master thesis
- Ideally you have already gained programming experience (MATLAB/SIMULINK)
- You have good MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have fluent German and English (written and spoken) language skills
- You have a high ability to work in a team, creativity, diligence and have a sense of responsibility
- You have a structured and conscientious way of working
- You have a driver´s license class B
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.