Working Student in Cost Engineering & Benchmarking (m/f/d)
FEV Consulting GmbH
WHAT WE DO - AND WHY
FEV Consulting is the FEV Group's technology-driven top management consultancy. We act as a guide between strategy development and product realization in today's global environment. We do not simply work for companies, but for our customers - people who want to move society forward. That's why we develop and optimize technical product concepts with our focus on customer benefit, feasibility, sustainability and profitability.
Work together with us on challenging projects from different areas of the mobility, transportation and energy sectors.
Sample topics include: sustainable vehicle and mobility concepts, business transformations to maintain future viability, coupling the energy and transportation sectors, digital services, and business development for innovation.
Together with our consultants, you will provide the basis for strategic decisions. You will evaluate the costs of components, manufacturing processes and product technologies and support forward-looking developments. With us, you can expect a varied and exciting work environment, whether in the project office or in the benchmark center, where a wide variety of components are disassembled and documented. You will be part of a strong, agile team.
- Support in cost analyses of technical products and components on the basis of hardware teardowns within benchmark projects
- Support in identification and evaluation of cost reduction potentials in close cooperation with interdisciplinary project teams and responsibility for individual work packages
- Support in cost evaluations of technical concepts and solutions for target cost determination in early development phases
- Further development of existing methods and tools for cost calculation
- Preparation of results and research
- Support at customer meetings from preparation to participation and follow-up
- Enrolled student in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, production engineering or a comparable course of study
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- First practical experience in the field of production engineering, value analysis or benchmarking desirable
- High interest in innovations and future technologies
- Profound knowledge in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English
- High motivation and commitment
- Team player
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Be part of a great team
We owe our success to our international and diverse team. Become a valuable member and foster strong cohesion!
Expand your network
Join our Stammtisch company dinners - even as an alumnus or alumna! In addition, we inform our students about current customer projects and other internal company activities at our regular "Student Call".
Get the best out of yourself
Feedback is a reality at our company. Your personal mentor is at your side to promote your strengths! Continuously expand your horizons with our internal training opportunities. Our team of consultants will be happy to share their expertise and experience with you.
Diverse career prospects
With us, anything is possible: gain practical experience in consulting alongside the theory in your studies. Do your internship with us. Write your thesis on an exciting project. Or go abroad with us! Plan your start at FEV Consulting, like many talented people before you.