Reference code: OBD & Legislation
OBD & Legislation Dept
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Convert high level diagnostic system requirements into test cases
- Perform end-to-end testing based on the diagnostic requirements
- Insert complex vehicle faults using external fault insertion devices
- Insert communication faults using networks communication gateway devices
- Dataset navigation, comparisons generation and review
- Use the software documentation and logical blocks as input for creating test scenarios
- Successfully completed studies in engineering specializing in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, or comparable fields of study
- Understanding of combustion engines including particularities and sub-systems working principle (calibration skills and knowledge considered an advantage)
- Experience with the following software: CRETA, INCA, good skills with Microsoft Excel (and generic Office suite)
- Experience with automotive diagnostic systems and J2012 “Diagnostic Trouble Code Definitions Standard” & “J1979 Diagnostic Test Modes standard”
- Experience with automotive software descriptions (Simulink, ASCET,C)
- Experience with vehicle communication network protocols (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- High degree of flexibility, commitment, and resilience, team orientation but also with ability to work independently
- Tasks prioritization together with good organizational skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English. French and/or German language skills considered an advantage
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.