Reference code: 50025817
Sales Assistant (m/f/d) Hydrogen Business Development
Professionals, Young Professional
10/28/2022 - 4/28/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- you assist a sales team regarding FEV Europe topics (Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles, Hydrogen Combustion Engines, Energy) mainly on a European level
- you support in proposal creation e.g. template and calculation preparation as well as SAP handling
- you assist in customer relationship building
- you handle acquisition data management and evaluation in reporting systems e.g. CRM and SAP efficiently
- you prepare sales and presentation material
- your maintains acquisition relevant data e.g. price lists or proposal templates
- you assist and organizes customer meetings
- you have an completed commercial training or completed a business degree or studies in a comparable field
- you have a background in sales/business development
- you have basic technical knowledge of FEV topics
- your English skills are good to very good
- you also have German language skills (advantage, but not a must)
- you have a good expertise in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP and CRM
- you are social competency and a high level of team spirit as well as passion for the job
- your have a well-structured way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.