Reference code: 50025807
Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager (m/w/d) Productmanagement NVH
Aachen, Alsdorf, Munich, Stuttgart
10/27/2022 - 4/27/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You continuously build and expand business relationships in the NVH sector across Europe
- You create marketing plans and implement them operationally
- You take over the lead function in the preparation of offers for NVH topics
- You acquire projects from new and existing customers
- You organize customer appointments
- You are the interface between sales and technical departments
- You observe the market (customers, competition) in order to identify the latest technical trends in the specialist area
- You support the determination of technical roadmaps and strategies
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering science
- You have many years of professional experience in the field of powertrain and vehicle technology
- You have good knowledge and experience in the field of powertrain and vehicle acoustics
- Ideally, you have experience in sales and business development
- You are interested in new technologies and trends
- Your communication and presentation skills in German and English are business fluent
- You are self-confident when dealing with customers
- You have a high degree of customer orientation and are willing to travel
- You are communicative and open, flexible and dynamic
- You distinguish yourself through your independent and self-reliant way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.