Reference code: 50022_BI_25
Intern (m/f/d) / Student Assistant (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
10/26/2022 - 4/26/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- supports ongoing projects in Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with various customers in the automotive sector
- uses his newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- supports the coordination of system requirements of complex systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- contributes to the presentation of concepts and prepares development results
- enjoys analyzing development processes and wants to support optimization, e.g. with agile methods
- can present his work results clearly and precisely
- wants to take on responsibility and, after a familiarization phase, independently develops and presents defined tasks
YOU have …
- started your studies in an engineering discipline, computer science or a comparable field of study and would like to apply your theoretical knowledge to the real world
- a systematic approach to problems, a solution-oriented way of working and strong communication skills
- a good understanding of systems and a desire to understand mechatronic interrelationships holistically
- interest in current and future developments in the automotive sector and its innovative development methods
- ideally first (university) experiences in automotive or software development
- ideally already gathered experience in systems engineering (methods, notations, modeling with SysML/UML)
- a good command of German and English, both written and spoken
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.