Reference code: 50025768
(Senior) Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Aachen, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
10/25/2022 - 4/25/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- processes and manages large amounts of data
- performs data analysis and visualization, partly using Big Data methods and technologies
- handles requirements management, creates, implements, tests system concepts and architecture
- standardizes data sources and synthesizes unstructured with structured data
- deploys cloud storage and related services
- undertakes script programming for data processing, validation and visualization
- builds custom solutions, by embedding expertise in the automotive context and language
- provides guidance/training to new colleagues
- assists in acquisition processes and proposal preparation
- coordinates with colleagues across locations regarding technical and organizational content
YOU have …
- successfully completed your studies in the field of data engineering, data science, computer science/computer science, natural or engineering sciences
- several years of practical experience in the field of data processing and with databases
- relevant professional experience in the field of data engineering and software development
- good practical knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Scala, Java, Matlab, C++ etc. and SQL
- experience with the practical application of visualization, Docker containers, edge computing
- fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken
- a high degree of flexibility, creativity, commitment, resilience, motivation, ability to work in a team, and independence
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.