Reference code: 50025718
Team Leader (m/f/d) Powertrain NVH
10/19/2022 - 4/19/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the team leadership in the area of powertrain acoustics
- You are responsible for the personnel management and development of the team
- You are responsible for quality, budget and costs in assigned projects of the team
- You are responsible for knowledge and innovation management as well as the derivation of future development trends
- You optimize existing methods/processes in the area of powertrain acoustics and develop new ones
- You are actively involved in project acquisition
- You have a degree in engineering or a comparable field of study
- You have many years of professional experience in the field of engine and vehicle technology
- You have strong knowledge in the field of powertrain acoustics
- You have extensive experience in the management of international projects
- You have excellent knowledge of acoustic measurement and analysis systems
- You have a very good command of English
- You are characterized by team orientation and unlimited willingness to transfer your own knowledge to the team
- You are communicative and open as well as flexible and reliable
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.