Reference code: 50025713
Project Engineer (m/f/d) E-Mobility Test Procedure Expert
10/18/2022 - 10/18/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the organization and planning in the area of benchmark and system simulation of electric vehicles
- You supervise chassis dynamometer tests and system simulations in accordance with international regulatory test procedures
- You pursuit and co-design of international regulations for the determination of energy consumption and charging performance of electric vehicles
- You have a degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You are interested in the field of drive train and charging systems for electric vehicles
- You have knowledge of international test procedures for determining the energy consumption of electric vehicles (WLTP: EU Reg. 1151/2017, FTP: CFR 40 Parts 86&600, SAE J1634, CLTC: GB/T 18386.1)
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink and INCA/CANoe is desirable
- You have good written and spoken English and German skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.