Reference code: 50025712
Functional safety manager (m/f/d) for automated powertrains
10/18/2022 - 4/18/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You analyse and define safety requirements with the customer
- You perform the analysis methods HARA, FMEA and FTA
- You discuss and clarify safety related issues with customers
- You are tasked with the specification of functional and technical safety concepts
- You develop module oriented functional safety software
- You work on test case development and verification of safety requirements
- You support safety assessments
- You develop and improve processes and methods for the transmission functional safety
- You have successfully completed an engineering degree
- You have gained relevant experience with application of ISO 26262 standard
- Ideally you have extensive knowledge about automatic transmissions, Electric Drive Units and their components
- Knowledge about functional safety of powertrain is also prefered
- You are fluent in English both writen and spoken
- You have an analytic and process oriented work approach
- You bring strong communication skills to the table
- You are team oriented, but can also work independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.