Reference code: 50025709/50025710/50026166/50026167
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Worldwide Legislation & Powertrain Compliance
Exciting tasks around the process of type approval
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Exciting tasks around the process of type approval in a wide range of vehicles and powertrains are waiting for you
- You ensure that customer projects always meet technical compliance requirements
- You support our worldwide operating customers to create documents for an efficient and successful type approval in different markets. This only requires traveling to the customer's site in rare exceptional cases.
- You enforce compliance with technical guidelines and laws in powertrain development
- You are driven by the continuous development of processes and the necessary tools to continuously improve the efficiency and quality of document preparation
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, a similar field of study or a comparable qualification
- Ideally experience in the area of type approval/conformity
- Process-oriented thinking as well as motivation to actively design processes and their optimization
- Affinity for tool creation or willingness to work out requirements for such tools
- Good English language skills - German is a plus
- Reliability and team orientation, but also a high level of personal initiative
- Flexibility and commitment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.