Reference code: 50025652
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Development of Exhaust Treatment Systems
10/11/2022 - 4/11/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop exhaust aftertreatment systems for mobile applications
- You define and optimize entire systems or single components
- You work on the application of steering and control functions for complex aftertreatment systems with focus on nitrogen oxide reduction
- You define, execute and evaluate analysis and validation tests
- You are tasked with the definition, execution and evaluation of emission tests on the test bench and the vehicle
- You work at research and development facilities of FEV and on-site at a customer
- You hold presentations and discuss the results with the customer
- You have a University degree in mechanical engineering or technical / applied chemistry
- You have professional experience in the area of exhaust aftertreatment
- You have technical knowledge in thermodynamic, catalysis, vehicle and powertrain development
- You have expert knowledge in selective catalytic reaction (SCR) technology for layout, optimization and calibration
- You are used to working with test bench equipment and software
- Knowledge of emissions legislation in Germany, Europe and internationally is a plus
- You have good IT skills (Windows, MS Office)
- You have good written and spoken German and English language skills
- You have a structured, independent and analytical way of working
- You are motivated to discover new topics and tasks.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.