Reference code: 50025644
Graphic / Communication Designer (m/f/x) Digital / Print
10/7/2022 - 4/7/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- As a designer at FEV, you are responsible for the further development and implementation of our corporate design
- You are creative and independent in the conception and development of creative ideas for key visuals, image ads, etc.
- With your sense for the "big picture", you can also handle larger projects such as the development of marketing and communication campaigns
- One of your core competencies is your ability to implement: design and layout of various digital and analog communication media (social media posts, vehicle wrappings, folders, flyers, brochures, ads, etc.) come easily to you
- Your designs visually convey our corporate narrative
- ISO, aperture and exposure time are not foreign words to you and help you in the creation of photo and video content
- You have a degree in communication design or a comparable field of study
- The Adobe Creative Suite is your standard toolbox
- In addition to your software skills, you are confident in using photo and video cameras
- Ideally you have experience in 3D (Cinema 4D, Vray), if not, you are eager to learn and ready to dive into the world of 3D
- You are a team player, reliable and keep the overview even in stressful situations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.