Reference code: 50025636
Commercial Employee (m/f/d) Servicemanagement Information Security
10/7/2022 - 4/7/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You process certificates and certification requests from the company
- You coordinate upcoming and ongoing external information security audits (including time and resource planning for the internal team)
- You coordinate upcoming and ongoing internal information security audits
- You track audit-related measures
- You are responsible for the internal publication of certificates and audits
- You participate in the purchase of audit services (in cooperation with the purchasing department)
- You take care of the team mailbox
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable qualification
- You ideally have experience with information security or IT
- You have a professional handling of the common MS-Office applications
- Ideally you have experience with SAP and/or TSM ticket systems
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- You enjoy the further development of processes in the department
- You are an organizational talent and convince with your communication skills
- You have an independent way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.