Reference code: BUC
Microsoft SQL Server & Integration Services Inhouse Consultant
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
• Be responsible for the delivery of solutions in the area of FEVs SQL based Data Warehouse
• Support solution design in the area of SQL based Data Warehouse
• Manage the entire lifecycle of change requests
• Manage and solve incidents and service requests, Work on continuous improvements for already solutions
• Cross-functional teamwork within the Business Applications department and close collaboration with all stakeholders from other departments
• Steering of external consultants
• University degree (information technology or information management) or comparable qualification
• High individual responsibility and self-organization
• Openness to new technologies
• ITIL certification preferred
• Deep Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & Integration Services
• Design and conception of data flows and and data models
• Experience with T-Sql, Implementation of tables, views and functions
• Experience with integration service projects/service packages implementation
• Knowledge about organizing service operations in the area of Data Warehouse solutions
• Ideally first knowledge about data structure and data sources of SAP Systems
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.