Reference code: 50024397
Team Leader (m/f/d) System-Design
9/30/2022 - 3/30/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- coordinates and leads a team of system developers
- coordinates system requirements of software-intensive systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- models requirements with UML/SysML
- creates test scenarios and test cases in UML/SysML
- anchors methods within the organization
- provides technical guidance to colleagues in the aforementioned subject areas
- proactively supports acquisition activities and the development of a personal network to our customers
- takes over the reporting within FEV and at the customer up to the management level
- supports consulting, (vehicle) commissioning and project ramp-up at our customers' sites within the scope of business trips
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree in the field of computer science, engineering or comparable studies
- several years of professional experience in the field of model-based system development in the automotive industry
- experience in system design in the area of powertrain, driver assistance, telematics or infotainment
- several years of experience in modeling UML/SysML and the development environment Enterprise Architect or PTC Integrity Modeler
- Demonstrated lateral leadership competency in teams or projects larger than 10 people
- experience with agile and conventional process models
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- business fluent German and English skills (written and spoken)
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.