Reference code: STS_2022_26
Lead Developer / Architekt .NET (m/f/d)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
You will be involved in the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
As a leading company in this field, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes high-quality software products and solutions that are used by customers worldwide.
As a Lead Developer (m/f/d), you will actively contribute to the ongoing development of our portfolio. The work will be done in close cooperation with the project/product managers. You will be involved in all phases of software development - requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. As an experienced member of an agile team, you will be a technical contact for other team members and actively shape the ongoing development of our development environment.
We work agile in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- Completed study / apprenticeship in the field of informatics
- Several years of experience in conceptual design and implementation of complex software architectures
- Extensive know-how in programming languages and development environments such as C# and MS .NET, Angular, Blazor, ASP.NET, Node.js, REST, JacaScript / Type Script, HTML 5
- Previous knowledge in the application of methods such as OOP, Functional programming, Design patterns, Scrum as well as CMMI or A-SPICE
- Confident use of tools such as GitHub, Confluence and Jira
- Several years of experience in the use of CI systems such as Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Very good language skills in German as well as English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.