Reference code: 500_FEV_NL_22_05
Functional development engineer (m/f/d) for automated drive trains
9/26/2022 - 3/26/2023
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- System analysis and specification of system requirements for automated drive trains, such as an electric drive unit or a gearbox, with the customer
- Extension of the modular FEV software architecture
- Specification of functional requirements for software components and functions
- Creation of the specification model in Simulink/Targetlink
- Creation of system and functional test specifications
- Review of the implemented Matlab Simulink/TargetLink models
- Validation of the specified functionalities on the HiL/vehicle
- Basic application of the functionalities with INCA or CANape
- Participation in multi-week, worldwide test drives
- Support in the further development and improvement of processes and methods for transmission software development
- Completed engineering study and more than 4 years of professional experience in the field of software function development or application
- Knowledge of automated powertrains
- Experience in working with Matlab Simulink/TargetLink and the application software INCA and/or CANape
- Analytical and organizational approach
- Team oriented, and also an independent and responsible way of working
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Class B driver's license
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.