Consultant Strategic Costing (m/f/d)
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV Consulting Iberia
WHAT WE DO - AND WHY
FEV Consulting is the FEV Group's technology-driven top management consultancy. We act as a guide between strategy development and product realization in today's global environment. We do not simply work for companies, but for our customers - people who want to move society forward. That's why we develop and optimize technical product concepts with our focus on customer benefit, feasibility, sustainability and profitability.
We are looking for committed team players. Together with us and our customers, you will actively shape the future of mobility and the energy industry. You can expect a varied and exciting working day filled with challenging questions to tackle. You will be joining a strong, collaborative team and will benefit from our international and interdisciplinary environment.
- Cost analysis of technical products and components based on hardware decomposition within benchmark projects
- Cost evaluations of technical concepts and solutions for target costing in early development phases
- Identification and evaluation of cost reduction potentials in close cooperation with interdisciplinary project teams
- Further development of existing methods and tools for cost calculation and active know-how construction
- Documentation, presentation and discussion of results in the team and in front of customers
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience in cost analysis of technical products
- Sector background from the automotive and commercial vehicle industry
- High commitment and willingness to take responsibility
- Self-employment (after training) in goal-oriented work in compliance with set appointments
- Team player with social skills and very good communication skills
- High interest in innovations and future technologies
- Sound knowledge in dealing with Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English and willingness to intercultural experiences
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
An appreciative and contemporary corporate culture
We want to create a positive working environment. In our international teams, you work flexibly on sustainable topics. Through our open feedback culture, you can really help shape the company. We are made up of diverse personalities who love to celebrate our successes together. We work in flat hierarchies and have an open-door policy from student to CEO because we think that rigid hierarchies are yesterday's news. We also give you the freedom to grow personally and professionally. Because we want to actively support you on your career path, we offer a mentoring program for all colleagues.
Diverse career prospects
You can shape your career with us according to your own ideas. We give you the time and space to develop your potential at home or abroad at one of our many locations. Internal and external training opportunities allow you to discover or perfect your strengths.
We are convinced that only a satisfied team can perform outstanding work. That's why we trust you to contribute to the company in a flexible and self-organized way. We do not have a classic consultant week. A good balance between office and remote work supports you in organizing your professional life and free time in a flexible way.
With us, you will receive the classic benefits such as 30 days of vacation, capital-forming benefits (i.e. retirement plans), employee discounts and sabbaticals. However, we are constantly expanding these benefits, because appreciation means more to us than just offering the bare minimum. For example, we have just introduced JobRad bicycle leasing for all our employees and are already working on more new ideas!