Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d)
FEV Consulting Iberia
WHAT WE DO - AND WHY
FEV Consulting is the FEV Group's technology-driven top management consultancy. We act as a guide between strategy development and product realization in today's global environment. We do not simply work for companies, but for our customers - people who want to move society forward. That's why we develop and optimize technical product concepts with our focus on customer benefit, feasibility, sustainability and profitability.
We are looking for committed team players. Together with us and our customers, you will actively shape the future of mobility and the energy industry. You can expect a varied and exciting working day filled with challenging questions to tackle. You will be joining a strong, collaborative team and will benefit from our international and interdisciplinary environment.
- You provide support on technical and strategic tasks in interdisciplinary teams of consultants and technical specialists
- Your daily tasks include the analysis and evaluation of complex issues
- You create management-ready presentations of results
- You take over the planning and preparation of expert interviews and workshops and actively participate in them
- You support our working students in their personal development
- You are interested in innovative products and future technologies and have a passion for sustainable mobility and energy
- You have completed your studies at a top university with exceptional achievements and impress us with your personal profile
- Ideally, you have already had initial practical experience in management consulting or a technical industry
- In addition to your excellent analytical and conceptual skills, you have a high level of creativity
- You enjoy working independently on projects and driving them forward as part of a team
- You communicate fluently in English and ideally in the local office language and you have intercultural experience
- You identify with our company values - customer focus, professionalism, commitment, open-mindedness and respect
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
An appreciative and contemporary corporate culture
We want to create a positive working environment. In our international teams, you work flexibly on sustainable topics. Through our open feedback culture, you can really help shape the company. We are made up of diverse personalities who love to celebrate our successes together. We work in flat hierarchies and have an open-door policy from student to CEO because we think that rigid hierarchies are yesterday's news. We also give you the freedom to grow personally and professionally. Because we want to actively support you on your career path, we offer a mentoring program for all colleagues.
Diverse career prospects
You can shape your career with us according to your own ideas. We give you the time and space to develop your potential at home or abroad at one of our many locations. Internal and external training opportunities allow you to discover or perfect your strengths.
We are convinced that only a satisfied team can perform outstanding work. That's why we trust you to contribute to the company in a flexible and self-organized way. We do not have a classic consultant week. A good balance between office and remote work supports you in organizing your professional life and free time in a flexible way.
With us, you will receive the classic benefits such as 30 days of vacation, capital-forming benefits (i.e. retirement plans), employee discounts and sabbaticals. However, we are constantly expanding these benefits, because appreciation means more to us than just offering the bare minimum. For example, we have just introduced JobRad bicycle leasing for all our employees and are already working on more new ideas!