Reference code: 50025378
Project Engineer (m/f/d) E-Drive Testing and Validation Management
9/20/2022 - 3/20/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You specify validation tests and test automations
- You coordinate and commission test benches for testing electrical machines and inverters
- You calibrate inverters for control of electrical machines
- You are in contact with customers and tasked with the coordination of customer test boundary conditions
- You work on follow-ups and reports of test progress
- You are in contact with suppliers and testing partners
- You develop the internal know-how and further the development of HW&SW for parameterization of inverters
- You have successfully completed a Master's degree in electronics, electrical or mechatronics engineering
- You have experience in electrical drives, on-board chargers and DC/DC converters for passenger cars or commercial vehicles
- You have working knowledge of environmental test standards (i.e. ISO16750) and aging models
- You have experience with power and enviromental test benches
- You bring experience in parametrization of inverters to the table
- You have already worked with requirements management tools
- You are proficient in the use of organization and planning methods
- High voltage training (DGUV Vorschrift 3) is a plus
- Experience in an OEM or tier-1 supplier industry is advantageous
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- You aim for a high level of quality and have a customer-oriented approach
- You are willing to travel for work
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.