Reference code: STS_2022_25
Infrastructure Specialist (m/w/d) (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
Do you want to be part of the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile?
FEV develops high-quality products and solutions for vehicles and powertrains that are used by customers worldwide. The availability of suitable hardware, software and infrastructure solutions is a key factor for our success.
Your essential tasks as Infrastructure Specialist (m/w/d) include the
- Supporting the software development teams in terms of DevOps
- Bundling and formulating requirements from the business teams to the IT department
- Evaluation of potential IT solutions
- Planning and execution of installation, configuration and commissioning
- Operation and maintenance of existing systems
The work is carried out in close cooperation with the software developers and the IT department.
- Completed studies / completed training in the field of computer science or IT
- Several years of experience in the IT enterprise environment (software & hardware)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client & Server, Microsoft Office 365, as well as Microsoft Azure, build/test pipelines and Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Familiarity with virtualization as well as containerization
- Knowledge of IT security (network, firewall, VPN).
- Familiarity with user / group policies / ActiveDirectory
- A good understanding of the specific requirements of software development in the IT environment is an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal development
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.