Reference code: 50025343
Functional Safety manager (m/f/d) for automated powertrains
9/14/2022 - 3/14/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You analyze and define the requirements regarding functional safety with the customer
- You perform analysis methods HARA, FMEA and FTA
- You discuss and clarify safety-relevant topics with the customer
- You specify functional and technical safety concepts
- You develop module-oriented software for functional safety
- You develop test traps and check the safety requirements
- You support the safety assessment
- You develop and improve processes and methods for the functional safety of gearboxes
- You have successfully completed a degree in engineering science
- You have several years of relevant experience with the application of the ISO-26262 standard
- You have knowledge of automatic transmissions, electric drive units and their components
- Your approach is analytical and organizational
- Your approach to work is process oriented
- You are characterized by your strong communication skills, team orientation, but also an independent and autonomous way of working
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.