Reference code: 50023125
Development engineer (m/f/d) functional safety for automated powertrains
9/14/2022 - 3/14/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You analyze and define safety requirements with the customer
- You perform analyses using the methods HARA, FMEA and FTA
- You discuss and clarify safety related issues with the customer
- You specify functional and technical safety concepts
- You develop module oriented functional safety software
- You are tasked with the test case development and verification of safety requirements
- You support safety assessments
- You develop and improve processes and methods for the transmission functional safety
- You have succcessfully completed an engineering degree
- You have relevant experience with the application of the ISO 26262 standard
- Knowledge about automatic transmissions, Electric Drive Units and their components is prefered
- Ideally you are familiar with the functional safety of powertrains
- You are fluent in German (written and spoken)
- You have an analytic and process-oriented work approach
- Your communication skills are strong
- You are team-oriented, but are also able to work independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.