Reference code: 50022792
IT Product Manager (m/f/d)
9/14/2022 - 3/14/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage the entire IT product life cycle (architecture, development, operation) & product and service portfolio (service catalog)
- As a know-how carrier and innovation driver in IT, you make a significant contribution to increasing customer benefits and cost efficiency
- You control the further development and form the interface between the requester and our internal and external IT service providers
- You participate in projects, either as a member of the steering committee, as an IT project manager or part of the project team
- The calculation of products & services and the resulting cost allocation & recharge will also be part of your responsibility
- You create analysis and key performance indicators
- You have successfully completed studies (Bachelor's or Master's degree) in the field of business administration, computer science or business informatics
- Having several years of professional experience in a comparable position in an international company is an advantage
- ITIL certification and relevant IT skills are desirable
- Your spoken and written Business English skills are fluent
- You have a quick comprehension as well as strong communication and cooperation skills with a goal-oriented way of thinking
- You love working in a team and your way of working is flexible, sociable and highly committed
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.