Reference code: 50022868/50022869
Testmanager (m/f/d) Automotive (Hardware-in-the-Loop)
9/1/2022 - 3/1/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for the coordination of ECU tests with focus on the interface between OEM and Tier-1 supplier
- creates and maintains test concepts, test plans, reviews and test conclusions
- creates design documentation for simulation models and the user manual for Mdl maintenance issues
- is regularly involved in cross-site coordination with internal and external interfaces at home and abroad
- is responsible for reporting within FEV and to the customer
- coordinates the troubleshooting process
- assists in the creation, automation and execution of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
YOU have …
- a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- several years of experience in the safeguarding of automotive control units (especially with HiL)
- experience in working with OEMs or Tier 1 as a customer contact
- already experience in working with HiL systems (Vector, dSPACE, ...)
- ideally a qualification as ISTQB Certified Tester
- very good written and spoken German and English skills
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.